Professional Acoustic Engineers and Consultants in Australia
Jassi Singh, our highly qualified acoustic engineer has over 8 years of Australian and international experience in noise control product design and acoustic consultancy. With his extensive experience, in addition to standard range of products, Aletek can also design and engineer any type of specialised noise control solutions to suit variety of applications ranging from duct attenuators to large industrial plant acoustics. Aletek owns and maintains a range of noise measurement equipment compliant with relevant Australian and International standards. Using this equipment located locally at our Melbourne branch, we can respond to any noise measurement and monitoring needs on a short notice.
Some of acoustic design and consulting services provided by Aletek are:
- Building plant room and generator room acoustic design and supply of noise control solutions.
- Standard and custom designed noise control solutions for HVAC, marine, power generation, environmental and industrial applications.
- Sound power level testing for construction vehicles, electric motors, engines, and generator sets etc. • Noise testing and monitoring at construction and industrial sites.
- Reverberation time measurements and investigations.
- Air-borne and impact sound insulation testing for building walls, floors and doors.
- Domestic and commercial noise complaint investigations and reporting.
- Architectural acoustic assessments and recommendations for compliance with BCA/NCC requirements.
Some of the Acoustic products provided by Aletek are: