Replacement Exhausts for Komatsu Mining Machines
Aletek direct-fit replacement exhausts to suit Komatsu machines are Australian-made and competitively priced. From the drawing board to final installation, we are focused on precision engineering to improve the efficiency of your equipment and save you money in the long run. Add Aletek heavy duty exhausts to your list of tactical purchases.
- Reduced life of ownership costs, decreased downtime
- Direct-fit compatibility with OEM engine pipes
- Improvements made to known OEM fatigue zones, engineered to last
- Locally designed and Australian-made
- Prompt turnarounds and dedicated support
Aletek exhaust parts are manufactured for 100% compatibility with OEM components and are backed by our 'Direct-Fit Replacement Guarantee'. Get the Aletek Advantage for your fleet and regain ascendency!
Aletek Direct-Fit Exhausts for Komatsu
Replacement exhausts and engine pipe components to suit Komatsu mobile mining equipment. Our range includes dozers, excavators, dump trucks and wheel loaders.
Aletek Dual-Skinned Exhausts for Komatsu
Aletek design, manufacture and supply dual-skinned exhausts to suit Komatsu machines. Solutions like our 960E-2 dual-skin reduce the risk of engine fires. ‘Set and forget’ convenience once installed, no more thermal blankets!
Exhaust Systems for Komatsu Trucks, Dozers and Excavators
Aletek exhaust systems add value to your equipment investment by reducing TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and downtime. We offer a comprehensive range of solutions for Komatsu mining machinery, including:
- Dozers: D475A-5 (SAA12V140E-3)
- Excavators: PC3000-6 (K1500E)
- Haul Trucks: HD785-7 (SAA12V140E-3), HD1500-7 (QSK45), 730E (K1800E), 830E (QSK60) series, 830E-AC (MTU16V4000), 930E (QSK60) series, 960E-2 (QSK78)
- Wheel Loaders: WA900L-3 (SAA12V140Z-E)
- More exhaust solutions available
- See our Komatsu blanket solutions and sound suppression exhausts
We back our products with aftersales support, install advice, onsite mobile fleet condition reports and more. Please contact an Aletek Account Manager to discuss upcoming fleet upgrades and maintenance projects and learn more about the advantages on offer.
Your Next Steps
- Request a quote (enquire below)
- Download Technical Insights
- Phone 1300 886 628 to speak with a specialist