Do you need to upgrade your Liebherr T282C exhaust system?
Aletek’s dual-wall exhaust package features an insulated middle layer that reduces exhaust surface temperatures and removes the need to install thermal blankets on engine pipes. The insulated layer improves safety by lowering the outer skin below the fuel flashpoint, removing the need for blankets on engine pipes.
- Impervious to fuels and oils
- Reduce surface temperatures below fuel flashpoints
- Flanges, clamps and mounts designed for minimal heat transfer
- Compatible with MTU specs
- Direct-fit to OEM turbo outlet, dual-wall specific brackets and clamps for pipes
- Australian designed and fabricated
Aletek exhaust systems can add value to your equipment investment by reducing TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and downtime. We back our products with aftersales support, install advice, onsite mobile fleet condition reports and more.